Enhance your CAD and GIS projects with professional-quality prints. Stay organized and on task with features that streamline printing workflows and boost productivity. Easily manage and secure your HP DesignJet printer.
Your projects, presented at their best
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics—opt for Adobe PostScript®.
Productive printing for demanding teams
- Stay organized and on task—the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints.
- At this print speed, you can get right back to work—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 21 seconds.
- Print efficiently—parallel file processing with 64 GB virtual memory (based on 1.5 GB RAM).
Easily, confidently manage your printer
- Print without interruption—300-ft (91.4-m) media roll and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml.
- Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options.
- Easily configure and manage your printer from the comfort of your desk with HP Embedded Web Server.
From your first consultation to install, Key will make sure your business is outfitted with the right equipment to suit your needs. Our sales team will work to make sure you get the best price when you partner with Key.
Key has all the right supplies to make sure your new equipment will be running at peak performance. Just give us a call, or send us an email for product recommendations. We are here to help.
Key is a small business that is apart of a large print network. This allows us to obtain and install your parts quickly. Our certified technicians can help make sure your printers keep on printing.